humble request

 My Beloved brother & sisters in the Christ

Many greetings from bread for Pakistan.

All the ministry work doing well.

Dear brother & sister I just want to say you humbly that I am running the organization by name  Bread for Pakistan. I am doing all the work with my own help. Now the charismas is coming and I want to give charismas gift to the orphans and widows and the other needy people I want to share the charismas happiness with the needy peoples with your support. There are 200 children and 50 widows.

I would like to humbly request you from the gratitude of heart to prayer for the above-mentioned projects and give us hands for building the kingdom of God with your prayer and finance. . May the lord bless you exceedingly?

Here is my some bank details

Bank Name            Habib Bank Limited

Branch Name        Nishter Medical College Multan

Code no,                 0403

Account no,            22912

Dear brother and sisters please, use the t.t. Way because this is the save way to send money in Pakistan. Look forward to hearing you soon with the lord blessings

With thanks

Your sister in the lord

Miss Naomi Sadiq

Pakistan.