Log watching program for central loghost

I've been trying to find a nice log watcher for a syslog-ng central
loghost. Those I've found, ie. logwatcher, was more suited for looking
through local logfiles. But when running a syslog-ng which puts
everything in /var/log/HOSTS/MACHINE/YEAR/MONTH/DATE/ this isn't very
nice (I may have missed some functioning that does this, if that's the
case please give me a hint).

Any suggestion on log watching programs are welcome.

thanks,
Alex