Re: Insidious Spam/swen/Garbage

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 at 14:11 GMT, Wayne Topa penned:

> If you add set pop_host=pop.gmx.net, set pop_user=xxxxxxx and set
> pop_pass=????  to your .muttrc then   mutt -f pop://  will connect
> without typeing so much.  :-)
>
> This works in version 1.5.4-1 (testing) as well....
>
> Isn't linux neat!!

Of course, your password will then be in plain-text in a file.  If you
are the only person with root access, this probably isn't a big deal
until your box gets hacked, but this sort of thing always gives me the
willies.

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please