Re: What would happen to Challenge/Response if ...

On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 04:07:36AM +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
> Gah, I didn't think of that.  So I've still eaten a stupid amount of
> traffic this week.  Does anyone have any neat scripts for automaticaly
> blacklisting Swen-sending ips for a period of time with Postfix?

    It has been something on my todo list for Exim/exiscan-acl/clamav.
However I've not gotten there yet.  Been too busy moving.  Soon... soon.

    You'll have to have some whitelisting going on though.  I had Mingspring
in my blacklist until a friend from Mingspring tried to send me mail.  I've
seen some other large ISPs in there so mass sweeping is a touchy thing.