spam settings (5mb "nei-group" email every few minutes!)

we've had a "sales@serensoft.com" alias for a while, and now
it's killing us. every six to eight minutes we get a new email
which pretends it's from "@nei-group.com" and it contains
microso~1 html with a FIVE MEG excel file attached.

every few minutes! over and over again.

i've got each user set up with a .forward that includes

	if $return_path contains "@nei-group" then
		seen
		finish
	endif

this at least keeps the partition from overflowing from incoming
crap, but our bandwidth is still being eaten alive to the tune of
5mb (an excel file, purportedly) every few minutes.

this is probably something i need to configure in exim, right?

(interestingly, it contains some -- probably fake --
spam-scanned headers, and spamassassin doesn't seem to be
scanning it; the logs show spam-scanned, but there's no
X-Spam-Level headers or any other spamassassin fingerprints on
it. odd!)

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux boss 2.4.18-bf2.4 #1 Son Apr 14 09:53:28 CEST 2002 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #23 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
:
Wondering what you should BACK UP -- and what you shouldn't? Here's
a "how I do it" written by a debian-user regular, Karsten Self:
	http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/backups.html
This is a frequent topic on debian-user; check the archives at
lists.debian.org for other backup approaches -- search for
"backup scheme".