Re: Problem Maintaining Subscription

Hi, Unfortunately I am going over my quota every
couple of hours now. So until I find a reasonable
solution, and it's definately not Yahoo, ( I can't
even contact them) it will be adios for awhile. I have
tried many things with my video card problem,
including installing ncurses and running make
menuconfig, which worked but alas the nvidia driver
could still not be installed. This is not a criticism.
Why is video card setup so "tricky" on my machine with
debian stable? Anyway thanks and well wishes to all.
JY

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x21C61F7F