Re: Daylight Savings Time and UP-n-P

On Sat, 2003-10-25 at 19:09, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 03:58:52PM -0700, Tom wrote:
[snip]
> > (2) XP has this UPnP thing that I thing does sneaking things with my POS
> > linksys FW open ports.  Is there something like that in *?
>
> Why would anybody want to use UPnP?  Wonderfully insecure...

For the same reason they want to use Lookout and Internet Exploder:
because they don't *care* about computers and security like we do.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"they love our milk and honey, but preach about another way of
living"
Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me"