Re: Insidious Spam/swen/Garbage

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 01:14:38AM +0200, David Jardine wrote:

   > Ron Johnson kindly sent me a Python script that deleted all the
   > large files from the server.  All right, I had seen these messages
   > piling up and guessed, from the length, that they were all swen,
   > although it is theoretically possible that I deleted something that
   > was not swen.

Ron's script which he sent to me also is a good one and works fast. But
if there are legitmate large messages, then they too are deleted.

Currently I use swendeleter which is a perl script. It works in both
interactive and non-interactive mode. Search for it on freshmeat/google.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

Give him an evasive answer.