Problem Maintaining Subscription

Twice in the past few weeks my subscription to the debian-user list has been unsubscribed though I never sent or wanted to send an unsubscribe message.

The problem may relate to the deluge of MS mail bombs. Originally my subscription was to my second mailbox which was georgeacct. When the deluge of MS mail bombs started and my debian-user subscription was dropped I contacted my IPS and asked that georgeacct be closed and a new mailbox xyz be opened (not very imaginative but I was in a hurry). I then subscribed to the debian-user list from the new mailbox. This did not stop the deluge of MS mail bombs so I installed mailfilter, got a good mailfilterrc for MS mail bombs from a posting by Pigeon on the debian-user list and started using it to filter my mailboxes. This works beautifully but again my subscription to the debian-user list has been dropped.

I will resubscribe for the xyz mailbox this morning. If you know of any other preventative measures I should taked, please let me know.