why is debian the only distribution that won't let me run X?

Hello,

  seems there's no way to get X running under debian on my new Medion
  laptop....

  i tryed so far Mandrake, Suse, Redhat and Knoppix and none had the
  slightes problem to set up at least the vesa X server....

  i still try to install debian (usntable) on the laptop, and discover
  discovers nothing, and even the XF86 config files saved from thos
  other distributions that worked perfectly well on my laptop don't work
  under debian.....

  the nvidia drivers only crash the machine so as it seems i will have
  to switch distributions :(

  but anyway... what's so different about the X setup between debian and
  the others that the same config files don't work???

  chipset is a GeforceFX from nvidia, Proc P4@2.8GHz
  the log files are here:
  http://www.inforezo.org/~bboett/xfree.log
  http://www.inforezo.org/~bboett/XFree86.0.log