Nvidia video card not recognized

Hello, I believe that the headers and kernel are the
same yet the nvidia driver installer doesn't see it
that way. The error message from the installer(which
is posted in this thread basically says the headers
are not correct for the kernel) Is there anything I
can do to get this card recognized?
Running Debian stable on 1GHZ Athlon.