On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 18:17, Debian Listmaster Team wrote:
> Dear subscriber,
>
> The following unsubscription has been done on your behalf:
> 	olly@lfix.co.uk from debian-user@lists.debian.org
>
> This email address was removed from the list, as we received
> 1478 messages in the last 24 hours. During this time period, 295
> messages were sent out.

From whom were 1478 messages received?  What kind of messages are these?

> The current bounce threshold for debian-user is 236.
>
> Please feel free to subscribe to the list again as soon as your
> email problems have been resolved.
>
> For your convenience, we have attached the final bounce message
> which caused your address to be removed from the list.

Take a look at that message - it is SPAM!  (At least I suppose it is,
since I can't read Japanese/Chinese/Korean characters.)  I bounce spam
during the SMTP conversation.  If you can't filter the damn stuff out
before sending it to me, at least don't unsubscribe me for not taking
it!

> You are welcome to contact us, if you think this message was
> sent in error.
>
> This message has been generated by reaper.pl (0.16).
>
> 	Sincerely,
>
> The Listmaster Team

> From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@murphy.debian.org>
> To: bounce-debian-user=olly=lfix.co.uk@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
> Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:51:06 -0500
>
> This is the Postfix program at host murphy.debian.org.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
> 			The Postfix program
>
> <olly@lfix.co.uk>: host mailgate.lfix.co.uk[80.177.205.209] said: 550
>     Classified as spam (score 15.5)

> Reporting-MTA: dns; murphy.debian.org
> Arrival-Date: Tue,  7 Oct 2003 01:40:48 -0500 (CDT)
>
> Final-Recipient: rfc822; olly@lfix.co.uk
> Action: failed
> Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host mailgate.lfix.co.uk[80.177.205.209] said: 550
>     Classified as spam (score 15.5)

> From: 酷兔电影[Cooto] <Cooto@Cooto.com>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: 新鲜大片抢先看!激情大片随便看!
> Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:27:03 +0800
>
> debian-user 您好:
>
>              很高兴认识您,这是一封电影网站的介绍信件
>
>              买碟贵,而且费时、费力。最新大片不间断更新,想看就下载
>              保证满足您追求新鲜电影的欲望。充实您的业余时间,来
>              酷兔影视: http://www.cooto.com 看看吧。
>
>              现在的网络电影几乎已经找不到免费的了,泡论坛没有3、5个月
>              是没法下载电影的。为了保证付费会员的高速下载,我们仅收取
>              最少的费用。10元即可包月以300K/S的速度无限下载,是目前最
>              便宜的收费电影网站。
>
>              DVD品质的高清晰大片、电影、连续剧、动漫、综艺 + MTV
>              300K/S的飞速下载,想看电影、即刻下载、无需等待。这一切高
>              品质的服务,一个月仅仅10元。
>              我们承诺,每天更新的影片不少于5部!
>

>              1500GB的磁盘阵列。1000MB独享的ChinaNet主干线接入。
>              保证您得到的服务 - 稳定高速!
>              如果您对电影还有兴趣,请您来看看。
>              酷兔影视: http://www.cooto.com
>
>              不间断的电话以及QQ在线寻片服务,想找到您想看的电影吗?Call我们!
>              我们会在第一时间帮您找到您需要的影片。
>
>              新片上架介绍:
>              天地英雄[北京影院正在上映]、无间道2、
>              大块头有大智慧[北京影院正在上映]、同是天下快乐人。
>              爱在娱乐圈的日子、初恋、不可不信缘[北京影院正在上映]
>              刘德华你是我的骄傲演唱会、郑秀文明星秀演唱会、非典人生
>              我的老婆是大佬2、六度心寒、日本首席车摸 - 相马茜写真电影。
>              日本超摸 - 小仓优子写真电影、终结者3、绿茶、黑客帝国2、
>              神鬼奇航、霹雳娇娃2、绝地站警2、地心强险记、超胆[夜魔]侠
>              海底总动员[国语]、紫蝴蝶、小鬼当家4、特工小子3、指环王2 、
>              奶爸别动队、千机变、双雄、恋上你的床、炮制女朋友、龙钔、
>              千王之王2003、左麟[谭咏麟]右李[克勤]2003演唱会4DVD
>
>             成为会员,您还可以免费收到我们的定期电影快报和娱乐咨询。
>

>             如果耽误了您的时间,很抱歉。只是想和您做个朋友。
>

>             酷兔电影[Cooto] Cooto@Cooto.com 2003-10-07 14:27:02
     "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things
      which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right
      hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not
      on things on the earth."              Colossians 3:1,2