Re: Epiphany.

David Palmer <davidpalmer@westnet.com.au> writes:

> What risk do I run with apt-get remove epiphany (the game), without
> disturbing epiphany the browser (with bookmarks).

What I'd suggest you do:

(0) Install aptitude, if you haven't yet.

(1) Start aptitude.

(2) Press '/', type "ephiphany" in the box that comes up.  This will
    search for packages with "epiphany" in their name; pressing '\'
    will find the next one.

(3) Check that you've found the right package.  With the default
    setup, the package description will be displayed in the bottom
    half of the screen; you can also press enter to see the full
    description and dependencies.

(4) Press '-' to remove (or '_' to purge) the package.

(5) Press 'g'; aptitude will display what it's going to do.  (Press
    'q' if it's wrong.)

(6) Press 'g' to make it go.

	-- Abra Mitchell