Re: mouse

Marlin Unruh wrote:
Hi,

I just installed debian 3.0r1 and the mouse will not work. I have a serial
track ball with a PS/2 adapter, and have it plugged into the PS/2 port. The
track ball is a Kensington Expert Mouse.

Do I need to edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file? If so what should I try for
the settings?

Device:
Protocol:

Is there a utility that would help configure the mouse.

How do you open the menu without the mouse working, with hot keys?

-marlin unruh

How about posting your current XF86Config-4 file?

-Roberto