Re: mouse

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 10:29:31AM -0600, Marlin Unruh said
> Hi,
> I just installed debian 3.0r1 and the mouse will not work. I have a serial
> track ball with a PS/2 adapter, and have it plugged into the PS/2 port. The
> track ball is a Kensington Expert Mouse.
> Do I need to edit /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file?

> If so what should I try for the settings?
> Device:

> Protocol:

Depends.  Does the README.Mouse mention it?

> Is there a utility that would help configure the mouse.

> How do you open the menu without the mouse working, with hot keys?

Depends on what you're talking about.  KDE? GNOME?

Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: supercomputer world domination Consul keyhole BRLO illuminati
Hi, VeriSign!                          bob@984b9d91ed6ec47e64c44ab45218408a.com