How to recover the lost bookmarks

Hi,

I use galeon browser extensively. I work in research lab and in my job
go through the literature sources from journal and web and build model
for simulations. I had book marked and categorized the bookmark which was
very very important for my modelbuilding(infact work of 4mnts). Recently
Galeon crashed and after trying to re-execute, it showed the error called
" Cannot find a schema for galeon preferences". I fixed as instructed in
the site :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200108/msg01896.html
"
But galeon started fresh and all my previous book marks are lost.
Can you kindly(please) guide me how can I recover my 4mts of work.

Reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Sincerely,
pradeep