Re: Searching for an editor...

"Scott C. Linnenbringer" <sl@panix.com> writes:

> I'd say the emacs guys have run out of things to implement.

Not really.  There are a few branches working on longer-term things
already.  Also, there are a number of things already implemented in
CVS that haven't been released.  Why?  Well, the last couple releases
have been bug-fix releases, so the new features had been held off.
And the pretest process to ensure the release is stable takes time,
so that delayed previous releases.  I don't think a prerelease has
started for the latest release, yet.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
In space, it's never Miller time.