Re: More on spam

Greetings:

Talking about spam, I know about this companies that is offering an
antispan software, I have been using it for a time now I I find it very
useful, the site is http://www.gennux.com and http://www.gennux.ca, if you
guys feel like it, take a look at the site.

That's all for the moment, have a nice day,
Didier.