Re: sa-exim: What user does spamassassin run as?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 07:34:15PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
| On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 03:49:41PM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
| > |
| > | Since you know way more about sa than I do, what are the odds of
| > | seeing a dman patch submitted to sa-exim?
| >
| > Patch to do what?
|
| A patch to run spamassassin in sa-exim as the receiving user.

Ok.  It won't happen because it can't be done.  (see previous message
for explanation of why)

-D

--
After you install Microsoft Windows XP, you have the option to create
user accounts.  If you create user accounts, by default, they will have

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/