Re: The following packages have been kept back

--- Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:

> - From what to what?

Haven't you ever done a dselect update and then a
apt-get -u upgrade and found that you have 30 or some
large number of packages that are not going to be
installed? When that happens, I have done the apt-get
dist-upgrade and it will install a lot of packages
that were not going to be installed during a normal
upgrade... I'm running testing in case your curious.
Just my $.02 worth.
Don