problem with lilo >22.5 and volume IDs

Hi,

I have problems with lilo 22.5.7-1 on Debian Woody.
Woody is running and booting from my onboard ide-controller (/dev/hda) with kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4.

My Asus A7V133 also has an onboard Promise-Controller running on RAID0, which contain a WinXP system.

When running lilo finds duplicate VolumeIDs, it is on /dev/ataraid/d0 and /dev/hde which also addresses the first disk from the raid set.
So it sees the same drive but wants different IDs for them.

I can't let lilo set a new VolumeID because Windows will refuse to boot (and ID of both devices will be changed - so it probably won't work as well).

The partitions on the raid set (/dev/hde*, /dev/hdg* and /dev/ataraid/*) are not mentioned in lilo.conf

Is there a way to hide one device to lilo?
Has someone any other ideas?

some output:
------------
~# lilo -t -v3
LILO version 22.5.7.2 (test mode), Copyright (C) 1992-1998 Werner Almesberger
Development beyond version 21 Copyright (C) 1999-2003 John Coffman
Released 20-Aug-2003, and compiled at 03:48:16 on Sep 25 2003
Compiled for Debian GNU/Linux.

raid_setup returns offset = 00000000  ndisk = 0
 BIOS   VolumeID   Device
Reading boot sector from /dev/hda
pf_hard_disk_scan: ndevs=3
  7200  26C3C55A  /dev/ataraid/d0
  0300  0F8920B8  /dev/hda
  2100  26C3C55A  /dev/hde
Resolve invalid VolumeIDs
Resolve duplicate VolumeIDs

Reference:  disk "/dev/hde"  (33,0)  2100

LILO wants to assign a new Volume ID to this disk drive. However, changing the Volume ID of a Windows NT, 2000, or XP boot disk is a fatal Windows error.
This caution does not apply to Windows 95 or 98, or to NT data disks.

Is the above disk an NT boot disk? [Y/n]y

Reference:  disk "/dev/ataraid/d0"  (114,0)  7200

LILO wants to assign a new Volume ID to this disk drive. However, changing the Volume ID of a Windows NT, 2000, or XP boot disk is a fatal Windows error.
This caution does not apply to Windows 95 or 98, or to NT data disks.

Is the above disk an NT boot disk? [Y/n]y
Aborting ...

I found the only information about that VolumeID thing in /usr/share/doc/lilo/README.volumeID.gz which didn't help me.

Greetings,
Alexander Onic