Re: debian on a mac?

    "Colin" == Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

    Colin> On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 05:46:15PM -0500, Shyamal Prasad
    Colin> wrote:
    >> I'd suggest you try OS X if you buy a Mac before you give up
    >> and go to Debian or some other Linux distribution.

    Colin> Moving to Debian is not "giving up"! :-P

To me moving to Debian would certainly be "giving up" on the Mac
OS ;-)

Debian is so familiar, and is so slick from a design standpoint, that
the temptation to use it instead of OS X would be (and is) very strong
for me.  I personally don't have a single killer application on the
Mac that would make me want to use it.