Re: Exim4, Clamav, SA-Exim, (was Re: SWEN isn't slowing down)

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:48:54 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> Yup, I found it.  I like how KDE 3.2 finally has some kpdf
> integration.

> Question, though:  Where do you get exiscan in debian form for exim4?

    It is compiled into exim4-daemon-heavy so just install that package.  I
think I had read somewhere that Andreas might eventually include exiscan-acl
into exim4-daemon-light.  I may be wrong on that regard.  Personally after
Swen and SoBig running -heavy with all its unused features is far preferable
to having those additional messages in my users' inboxes.