Running 'Jigdo' question

Hi all folks,

Just join this list

1)
I encountered problem to download all jigdo files, templates including md5sum, etc. collectively with 'jigdo-lite' command as follow;

$ jigdo-lite

Jigsaw Download "lite"
Copyright 2001-2003 by Richard Atterer <jigdo@atterer.net>
Getting mirror information from /etc/apt/sources.list

To resume a half-finished download, enter name of .jigdo file.
To start a new download, enter URL of .jigdo file.
You can also enter several URLs/filenames, separated with spaces,
or enumerate in {}, e.g. `http://server/cd-{1_NONUS,2,3}.jigdo'
jigdo [http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-...0_r1/jigdo/i386 <http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/jigdo/i386>]:

I tried many combinations such as

a) just hit 'ENTER'
b) entered "http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/jigdo/i386/* plus ENTER
c) entered
"http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r1/jigdo/i386/woody* plus ENTER

etc.

The final outcome was;
Continued download failed on this file, which conflicts with `-c'.
Refusing to truncate existing file `index.html'.

File `i386' does not exist!

2)
I can download all jigdo files, templates, md5sum, etc. separately but I doubt whether it is the correct way.

3)
I also tried
$ jidgo

to start the 'jigsaw download' window to proceed, but only 'index.html' downloaded

4) In using 'jigdo-lite' command
Where will the download files stored.

Please advise.

Thank in advance.