Re: Suggestions for Organization's documents

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 14:37, Stephen Patterson wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:20:16 +0200, Stephen A. Witt wrote:
> > Another option might be OpenOffice. Essentially its Word without the
> > proprietary-ness of Word.
>
> And these days, it even has a 'direct to pdf' exporter.

All of the modules can export to PDF.  The Impress module can
also export to Flash (.swf), SVG & html formats.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

I can't make you have an abortion, but you can *make* me pay
child support for 18 years? However, if I want the child (and
all the expenses that entails) for the *rest*of*my*life*, and you
don't want it for 9 months, tough luck???