Re: Webmin Sys/Hostname.pm broken

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Jonathan Markevich wrote:
Error - Perl execution failed

Can't locate Sys/Hostname.pm in @INC...

I just did a fresh install of webmin on the latest testing and I got no
errors,

I found the problem, I had changed my hostname and the webmin.conf had my old one in there. When I updated it, no error.

Any clues where that should be?  Did a package remove that?

It is in the package perl,  The version I have is 5.8.0-18

perl -e "use Sys::Hostname;" works without errors.

Can you say "Red Herring?"

Is anyone using Webmin?

Several people :)

Yet any search on the Net comes up with only RedHat people with this error :)