Re: Exim4, Clamav, SA-Exim, (was Re: SWEN isn't slowing down)

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 01:24:27 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> I've been curious on how to tie in virus scanning to sa-exim as well,
> post it to this list if you figure it out.

    There isn't, really.  My approach was to try to create a new eval() test
in SA which called clamav.  I ended up installing exim4-daemon-heavy and using
exiscan-acl (compiled into -heavy) to call clamav and left SA in the capable
hands of sa-exim.