Re: netsaint

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 16:50, Paul William wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed netsaint but when I access it throught my browser I get the
> following error message:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /netsaint/ on this server.
>
> I am using woody and my web server is apache. The netsaint deb made the
> needed changes to my httpd.conf.

Perhaps you need to restart or reload Apache?

(I had a similar problem with phppgadmin, for which that was the
solution.)

     "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of
      God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither
      tempteth he any man; But every man is tempted, when he
      is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed."
                                       James 1:13,14