Re: vim + termcaps + colors

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:25:50 -0500 (CDT), Aaron Hall <lisps@vitaphone.net>
penned: <snip>
> Here's what I ended up doing. The key, apparently, is a couple of escape
> sequences. Now, I still don't fully understand this, but it's working
> reliably with my setups, giving me full color whether I'm on the console,
> coming in through PuTTY (emulating xterm) or coming in through Terminal.app
> (also sorta emulating xterm).
<more snip>

Thanks for the suggestions ... unfortunately they didn't work.  They
did, however, give me some ideas.  I'll keep playing and see what I can
get ...

Oh well.  At least I *can* always get color by firing up screen ...
that's something, right?

--
monique
Please respond to the group OR to my email, but not both.  (Group preferred.)