Fwd: virus

Dear friends and others who've found their way into my address book: I guess the warning I sent you was a hoax.  I was just trying to be responsible.
Stephany
--- Begin Message ---
Mom,

Yeah, that whole thing is a joke.  The thing with the teddy bear icon is
actually the debugging program that comes with the Windows program that allows
you to write your own computer programs.

For almost everyone, if you delete the program it won't matter because they
won't be writing any programs that need the program to debug them.

Meg

Quoting MrsJohnson@aol.com:

HREF="http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail";>The
> New Yahoo! Shopping</A> - with improved product search

--- End Message ---