Re: Testing user-list

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 07:38:34AM -0800, J Y wrote:
> Hi, I don't seem to be getting messages from the users list. Sorry about
> adding to the traffic. I don't understand this list problem. My inbox
> has about 80 messages in it. (It can hold probably 500) I am using
> online email. Why I am getting repeatedly dropped/bounced from the
> list-if indeed I have been this time-I just don't know. JY

'lo,
	Most mailbox have a size measures in space taken, rather
than just by the number of emails. You're probably getting too
many viruses or large attachments which are eating up all your
disk quota. When legitimate mail then comes in, there's no room
for it, and it gets bounced.

	Cheers,

Pasc
--
Pascal Hakim                                       +61-403-411-672
                            "Do not bend."