SWEN isn't slowing down

These f****** SWEN emails are still pouring in. I am getting about 80 per day. It's sickening.

I have added practically every major country suffix in my /etc/mail/access file and I am discovering new ones every day!  Man, I am so close to blocking "net" and "com". Well, in that case I might just as well shutdown my email server. Although I must say that it's kind of satisfying to see "reject=553" messages in syslog.

I am curious to find out how long it takes for SWEN to find the email address I am posting this from.

Do you Yahoo!?