Re: Games for 1-2 year old child. Recommendations wanted.

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 03:32:38PM +0900, Bengt Thure'e wrote:
> I am considering installing Debian on a very very vintage laptop
> (Pentium 120, 32MB Ram, 700M HD), and letting our daughter bang away on
> the keyboard.

I'm sure you've already thought of this, but it's probably worth
mentioning that laptop keyboards come apart very easily, and the little
pieces therein practically define "choking hazard".  Supervision is
essential.

Cheers,

A. (whose 2 year old son greatly enjoys zooming around with dad and a
flight sim)

--
Alan Thompson
alan@mwahahahaha.com