Re: Mutt & Sylpheed

IT WORKED!

Your simple configuration files were more effective in helping me set up
one of the most useful things Linux has to offer! Now I've got fetchmail
grabbing my mail, throwing it to prcomail, which pipes it through
spamassassin (and razor somehow) and drops it into ~/Maildir which
courier reads. All this without touching a file in /etc ! I will write a
HOW-TO as I promised, but first there a few more small thing to sort
out.

I have a reply-path and sender field attached by exim to all my outgoing
mail. Kinda annoying, dont want that, its useless, and might be harmful
in the future. In fact this message probably has it too. How do I remove
that?

I've got mail coming in from several accounts, and not all have their
own folders (so I cant set folder reply/compose defaults). How do I get
sylpheed, or mutt, or anything to use the To address as the from
address? I understand this might be application specific.

Also, I know there's a way to keep copies of all recieved mail in one
folder using procmail. Anyone know what lines I need to add to
procmailrc for this?

Thanks a lot!
Naitik.