Re: off the list again

I know what it says but my inbox was only at 25% capacity. Something
else is going on here.

Quoting Pascal Hakim <pasc@debian.org>:

> On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 02:52:24PM -0800, J Y wrote:
> > My inbox (I'm using online e-mail) gets flooded with messages about
> > microsoft security, but I'm not even near capacity-only using about
> > 20-25% of my inbox. Why am I getting thrown off the list? The list is
> > working I presume.
> >

> I just had a look, and it looks as if you went over quota:
>
> From: MAILER-DAEMON@x-mail.net (Mail Delivery System)
> Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
> To: bounce-debian-user=jhy=x-mail.net@lists.debian.org
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster@x-mail.net

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>

> <jhy@x-mail.net>: 552 5.2.2 Over quota
>

> Reporting-MTA: dns; mailer.x-mail.net
> Arrival-Date: Mon,  6 Oct 2003 09:30:23 -0400 (EDT)
>
> Final-Recipient: rfc822; jhy@x-mail.net
> Action: failed
> Diagnostic-Code: X-MTA; 552 5.2.2 Over quota
>

> Cheers,
>
> Pasc
> --
> Pascal Hakim                                       +61-403-411-672
>                             "Do not bend."

***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.x-mail.net Web Based E-Mail, accessible anywhere

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
X-Mail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, 128 bit SSL Secure,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

X-Mail Premium: 20MB Messages, 100MB Storage, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Anonymous Web Surfing http://www.snoopblocker.com
Search http://www.teradex.com