woody bf24 problem

Hello!

I have the 3.0_r1 cd. When booting from the cd, I type 'bf24', because I want to create an ext3 partition for my system, and this is not possible if I start the installation with the 2.2 kernel. But when the 'bf24' kernel starts and tries to detect what devices are in the ide channels, I get a lot of error messages (appr. 1mess / 5sec):
hda: lost interrupt
hdb: lost interrupt
hdc: lost interrupt
hdd: lost interrupt

This is not happening if I start the installation with the 2.2 kernel.
Afaik I must change some setting in my bios, but I don't know what. I guess this because I changed my mainboard in the past week, and this problem wasn't there with the old mainboard.

What should I do?

Thanks!

Daniel

--