Dyslexic demime autoresponses

I've noticed a number of autoresponses from dyslexic.com's demimer tool
which is apparently rabidly afraid of my GPG signatures.

These have been in response to all list posts I've made in the past few
hours.

I've had a most charming conversation with dyslexic.com's system
administrator, and would recommend that anyone who'se having a similar
experience might post a friendly note indicating the problems of
autoresponses made in response to mailing list posts.

I'd also recommend that dyslexic subscribers consider subscribing
through an external address for the time being.

Peace.

   A guide to GNU/Linux backups:
     http://kmself.home.netcom.com/Linux/FAQs/backups.html