Bounced mail etc.

Apologies to all those receiving bounced mail error messages from the
mailer daemon at my company - I'm unsubbing now to stop this until the
sysadmin can change the filtering rules.

~B

Unless obviously public, this email is confidential to the intended recipient(s). If you received it in error please tell the sender and then delete it. We check emails from dyslexic.com and iansyst.co.uk, but you should virus check incoming emails. Emails do not always represent our official policy or a contract. Errors and omissions are excepted.

iANSYST Ltd, Fen House, Fen Road, CAMBRIDGE, CB4 1UN. T +44(0)1223 420101; Fax +44(0) 1223 42 66 44; Sales@dyslexic.com.