Abiword Font Qqestion

I have been using Abiword for some time on a Debian testing system. Each time it loads it advises me that it can't load the Abiword fonts and refers me to the FAQ in Abiword Help. Although the latest version is installed there is no Abiword Help. The X fonts are sufficient for my requirements but perhaps some day I may really need Abiword Help. Apt-cache search Abiword reports only Abiword and Abiword-common. Is Abiword Help missing form the Debian distribution?