Re: GTK question

begin Roberto Sanchez quote from Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 10:14:44PM -0400
> Just out of curiousity ... is it possible to force GTK2 to render
> GTK/GTK+ apps?  I hask because I have a few apps (Audacity and a
> wxWindows based app that I am developing) that use GTK+, but would look
> lots better if rendered with GTK2.
>
> Are they so different as to not be compatible from v1 to v2?

Programs have to be ported to GTK2 from GTK1.2 for this to work at all.
It's more than just a recompile, too, it requires actual source changes.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:         terrorist SDI eavesdropping Watergate VX S Key Arnett