Re: Printing to JetDirect printer

I don't know much about JetDirect, but IIRC I saw that in the list when
I added my printer to cups. I use cupsys-driver-gimpprint and cypsys-bsd
(for lpr to work). And it works perfectly. To configure, you can use the
web frontend, just point your browser to http://localhost:631/ and
you're ready to go.

Naitik.