exim/fetchmail config

I've recently switched to a system where fetchmail picks up all my pop3 email
and routes it to a local address, wherespamassassin analyzes it. Thus far,
it's been working great, except for one caveat...

Certain family members are Windows/Outlook Express users and when they attempt
to reply to an email it's routed to jeffelkins@localhost or jeff@localhost
rather than jeffelkins(at)earthlink.net or jeff(at)elkins.org

Thus their replies bounce.

I'm stumped. Is this a problem with my exim/fetchmail config or is it a OE
problem?  How can I overcome this?

(this is a resend...please assist if you can)

TIA

Jeff Elkins