Problem Installing Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2003.

Hi, this is my first post to the mailing list as a subscriber.

I've been having problems installing Unreal Tournament and Unreal Tournament 2003 under Linux. Everything goes fine until it asks me to mount the play disk. I already have it mounted, but it refuses to recognise it. I read this: http://www.thehaus.net/ATHun/rev-ut2k3-linux.shtml and tried mounting a write-protected (MS-DOS) floppy, but it didn't help any.

My cd-rom drive mounts as /cdrom. The only changes I've made to this system are installing qvwm, xmms, esd, firebird, tools necessary for compiling a kernel as per this article: http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html, my own 2.4.20 kernel, nvidia drivers, samba and the packages necessary for running an X server. Other than that it's not much different from the Desktop option in taskselect.

I've not been using Debian very long, only a couple of weeks.

My thanks in advance.

Joe Jones