Re: Games for 1-2 year old child. Recommendations wanted.

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 15:32:38 +0900, Bengt Thure'e wrote:
> I have a small girl at home (1 year old) who is fascinating with a Pippi
> Longstocking game (with loads of various sound and visual effects) which
> she loves, but it is for Windows. The highlight in this program is the
> room with people playing music and dancing.
>
> I am wondering if there is something like this for the Linux (Debian)
> environment?

Most of the CBeebies website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/) runs fine in
e.g. Galeon, provided you install the relevant plugins, in particular the
Flash plugin.

HTH,
Ray
--
"A.O.L.. C.I.A.. NSA. Whatever. They all have three letters. They all
collect information. And they all screw the public."