Re: can't get off the ground

Thanks Jan. I am grateful for your help. My problem
is, however, that I'm trying to install. I have to
have the card working before I can even install
Debian. Oh me. Such troubles. I'm not sure how to get
the pcmcia module loaded for the installation.

I am truly amazed at how helpful this list is! In some
groups there is such an "elitist" mentality. As far as
I have read, Debian users are truly a community. That
is just awesome. Ok, I'll shut up. Thanks again.

Jason Housewright