Re: Re: faxing over the internet

Lev, Please help me with efax.  I bought this service but I have so much difficulty storing the received faxes.  Sometimes I receive multiple documents in one fax that I would like to separate the pages of…I can’t do this.  I don’t know how to handle the .tif files.  For example, if a vendor sends me 5 invoices for 5 different properties I would like to electronically file the invoices in the folder of the respective property.  Unfortunatley, the way I receive the faxes, I have to store all 5 with each property folder.  Can you help me?

Vidette Lobue

Property Manager

Lagniappe Management

310-278-5126 Business