RE: frustration building, please help(was: does debian xfree support my video?)

Thank all of you for the responses.

I think I see what I'm doing wrong, and I'm going to go about trying to fix
it.  I will naturally let the list know how it turns out.

Again, thank you all for helping me with my frustration.  I mean I was
seriously ticked off today....

I will not mention how I stupidly fdisked the drive with all my
personal/important data on it.  Good thing I learned about making backups on a
regular basis.

Adrian