Re: Thank you Jan, Michael C. and steef...

In linux.debian.user,
Charles Forelle <cforelle@comcast.net> wrote:

>  ...for your help with X-Window problem. It's working now. I did need to use
>  apt-get to install as steef suggested. It seems that critical part wasn't
>  installed. (Though a lot of other X-Window stuff was.)

What package(s) did you have to apt-get install?  I didn't see a message
stating which package from Steef.  BTW, please don't start multiple
threads for the same problem, use reply/follow up whichever is
appropriate.

Michael C.
--
mcsuper5@usol.com http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/