Re: backup to dvd of apple files

On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 10:35:17PM -0600, Jacob Anawalt wrote:

> I have always pulled the files back off of my linux server to a Mac,
> created an ISO of the files and then burned from wherever. You may find
> that it is easiest if you burned or at least mastered all the files from
> a Mac.

In deed.  I took that road too.  I can read the DVDs from my GNU/Linux
laptop met HFS filesystem compiled into the kernel.  The Macs can read
them too.  I haven't tried on a Windows operating systeem.

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@zeus.UGent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org