Re: a2ps in unstable: config files have changed

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 07:49:01PM -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 12:25:37PM -0700, Tom wrote:
> > No response from package maintainer -- can anyone answer this question
> > about the newest a2ps in unstable?
>
> I don't supposed you actually bothered to read the changelog or anything,
> right?  After all, you're an unstable user, so why would you want to know
> anything about changes to the package?

I did read the changelog, but I couldn't understand it.  I don't read
BTS entries.

Thanks for giving me the answer to my question.  I wish you hadn't
though!  I did read the changelog.

I think your answer was pretty rude, but I don't disagree with any of
your conclusions, including not running unstable.  Thanks, I guess.